Selected Pulications since 2007 ( *: corresponding author, underline: HQP)
25. Zhou J, Chen J,Sun H, Qiu X,……, Xing M*, Wang C* (Total 17 authors), Engineering the heart: Evaluation of conductive nanomaterials for improving implant integration and cardiac function. Scientific Reports, Accept.
24. Ge L, Wang M, Xing M*, Nanosilver particles in medical application: synthesis, performance, and toxicity, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Accept,
23. Liu S, Ko A, Li W, Zhong W, Xing M*,NIR initiated and pH sensitive single-wall carbon nanotubes for doxorubicin intracellular delivery, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, Accept (Featured on the foront cover)
22. Chen J, Qiu X, Wang L, Zhong W, Kong J, Xing M*, Free-standing cell sheet assembled with ultrathin extracellular matrix as an innovative approach for biomimetic tissues,Advanced Functional Materials, accept ( IF: 9.7)
21. Chen J, Shi M, Liu P, Ko A, Zhong W, Liao W, Xing M*, Reducible polyamidoamine- magnetic iron oxide self-assembled nanoparticles for doxorubicin delivery, Biomaterials, 2014,35,1240-1248 ( IF: 8.5/5 years)
20. Tian Y, Chen J, Zhatbi F, Keizjer R, Xing M*, Nanomedicine as an innovative therapeutic strategy for pediatric lung diseases. Pediatric Pulmonology, 2013,48,1098-1111. (IF:2.4)
19. Tian Y, Glogowska A, Zhong W, Klonisch T, Xing M*, Polymeric mesoporous silica nanoparticles as a pH-responsive switch to control doxorubicin intracellular delivery, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2013,1, 5264-5272 (IF:6.1)
18. Chen J, Ouyang J, Kong J, Zhong W, Xing M*,Photo-cross-linked and pH-Sensitive Biodegradable Micelles for Doxorubicin Delivery, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, 5 (8), pp 3108–3117 (IF:5.0)
17. Shi J, Ouang J, Zhong W and Xing M*, Cell-compatible hydrogels based on a multifunctional crosslinker with tunable stiffness for tissue engineering
Journal of Materials Chemistry 22 (45), 23952-23962 (IF:6.1)
16. Mohmaed A, Xing M*, Nanomaterials and nanotechnology for skin tissue engineering, International journal of Burns and Trauma. 2012;2(1):29-41 (Invited paper)
15. Shi J, Zhong W, Xing M*, Development of hydrogels and biomimetic regulators for tissue engineering. Membranes. 2012, 2(1), 70-90 ( Invited paper)
14. Chen J, Zhatbi F, Ouyang J, Kong J, Xing M*, Reducible self-assembled micelles for enhanced intracellular delivery of doxorubicin, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 7121-7129 (featured on the cover). (IF :6.1, featured on the Journal cover)
13. Chen J, Qiu X, Ouyan J, Kong J, Zhong W and Xing M*, pH and Reduction Dual-Sensitive Copolymeric Micelles for Intracellular Doxorubicin Delivery. Biomacromolecules, 2011,12(10):3601-11. High-light in the Web-Cover of the journal. Most read and downloaded paper (Top2 in Oct. 2011). (IF:5.5) cited 47
12. Chen J., Zhou B, Ouyan J, Kong J, Zhong W and Xing M*, PLA-PEG-TCH-Labeled Bioactive Molecules Nanofibers for Tissue Engineering, International Journal of Nanomedicine,2011(6) 2533-2542 (IF:4.0/5 years)
11. Chen J, Xing M* and Zhong W. Degradable micelles based on hydrolytically degradable amphiphilic graft copolymers for doxorubicin delivery. Polymer, 2011, 52:933-941.(IF:3.5)
10. Lu C, Xing M* and Zhong W. Shell Cross-linked and Hepatocyte Targeting Nanoparticles Containing Doxorubicin via Acid-Cleavable Linkage, Nanomedicine:NBM, 2011 Feb;7(1):80-7. (IF:7.7 /5 years)
9. Xing M, Xu XL, Zhong W, Thomson D, The Interaction Studies of Nanoparticles and Nanofibers. Langmuir, 2010, 26:11809-11914.
8. Zhong, W. and Xing M. Nanofibers for Wound Dressing, Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology,2010,29:143-152.
7. Zhong W, Xing M, Hui X and Maibach H. A Stochastic Model for Transepidermal Drug Delivery. Skin Research and Technology, 2009,15:407-411.
6. Xing M, Hui X, Pan N, Zhong W, and Maibach HI. In vitro Human Topical Bioactive Drug Transdermal Absorption: Estradiol as a Testing Case, Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology, 2009,
5. Zhu Y, Zuo T, Jiang L,Cai Z, Cheng Y, Xu L, Xing M. Pore Structure Analysis on Activated Carbon Fibers—By Cluster and Watershed Transform Method, Applied Surface Science, 2009,256:587-592.
4. Xing M, Pan N, Zhong W, and Maibach HI. Interfacial Kinetics Effects on Transdermal Drug Delivery: A Computer Modeling, Skin Research and Technology, 2008, 14: 165-172.
3. Zhong W, Ahmad A, Xing M, Yamada P and Hamel C. Impact of Textiles on Formation and Prevention of Skin Lesions and Bedsores, Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology, 2008, 27: 21-28.
2. Xing M, Pan N, Zhong W and Maibach HI. Skin Friction Blistering: Computer Model. Skin research and technology, 2007, 13: 310-316.
1. Schaff U, Xing M, Lin K, Pan N and Simon SI. Vascular Mimetics Based on Microfluidics for Imaging the Leukocyte–Endothelial Inflammatory Response, Lab on a Chip, 2007,7(4):448-456. (Hot paper, Featured on front cover of the journal).